Awesome Blog Blog
Some less known facts about Butter that makes it a safe dairy product!4 May, 2019
A lack of proper knowledge about butter made us believe in misleading facts about it, which is why we chuck it off from our daily diet. But in reality, butter is a very beneficial dairy product for our health that regulates hormones, improves our immune system, protect our vision, boost metabolism, increase brain function, and more. Dive in to learn about it in detail! Let’s also discover the best online dairy store that offers the best discount on Amul butter school pack.
What is butter and what is its nutritional value?
If the above question fetched you here, then read more to understand.
Butter is nothing but a dairy product that is made by churning milk or cream, either from a fermented or a fresh source. This product is packed with an impressive amount of vital vitamins and minerals. According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, butter incorporates vitamin A, D, E, and K. Along with this it has important minerals such as manganese, chromium, iodine, zinc, copper, and selenium.
There is no doubt in the fact that butter is made of fat, but all of that fat is not bad or harmful to human health. Some of them are beneficial!
Let’s ponder upon the health benefits of butter below:
- Anti-cancer properties: The vitamin A presents in butter along with with beta-carotene shares a positive nutrient connection that lowers the chances of colorectal and prostate cancer.
- Reduced intestinal conditions: together with different elements, butter conjointly incorporates glycosphingolipids that could be a special sort of fatty acids that shield your body against dozens of canal problems and things. this can be as a result of it contributes to the mucous secretion layers on the opposite membrane that makes it harder for the microorganism infections to bind to functioning receptors.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Butter incorporates HDL cholesterol which is also considered as good cholesterol as it has omega-3 fatty acid that reduces the presence of omega-6 fatty acid (the bad cholesterol) which can clog up arteries that further leads to atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke.
- Eye care: Butter incorporates a high level of beta-carotene that has long been known as a booster for good eye health. It protects the eyes as well as it helps in stimulating additional cellular growth, reduces the chance of macular degeneration and retards the onset of cataracts.
- Improved bone health: Butter is also rich in various vital minerals such as manganese, zinc, copper, and selenium.
These are long proven essential elements in maintaining bone health and stimulating bone repair and re-growth. The above mentioned are some of the less known facts about butter. If you are wondering about an online dairy store that offers the best brand dairy products at the best price, then Awesome Dairy is for you!
Awesome Dairy is “aapki apni dairy” that incorporates a vast variety of milk and milk items such as cottage cheese, processed cheese, Amul Buttermilk, Gowardhan ghee, and more.
We solely believe in delivering the best product at your doorstep, and hence we incorporate the products of top dairy brands such as Amul, Mahanand, Mother Dairy, and more.
We also offer huge discounts on bulk orders as well. Visit our website now to grab the best discount on Amul butter 500 gm price and for more such exciting offers.