Awesome Blog Blog
Health facts about Mozzarella Cheese that you should know!4 May, 2019
When it comes to mozzarella cheese, people are often confused about whether it’s beneficial for health or not. Well, the truth is you can call any cheese a whole food and mozzarella is no different. Read on to know how it benefits your health.
What is mozzarella cheese?
Recognized as the white gold of Italy, mozzarella incorporates its supple flavour from either cow or buffalo’s milk. This particular cheese has a springy and dense texture, accompanied by a light aroma of very rich cream. This cheese is generally moist and velvety when it is fresh, and further, the consistency becomes stringy and gets molten with a taste that slowly softens as it melts. Mozzarella is a great dairy item to pair with tomatoes, olive oil, basil, as well as red wine.
What is the nutritional value of mozzarella cheese and how it benefits our health?
If the above question fetched you here, then read more to know…
Following is the nutritional value of 1 ounce of this particular cheese:
• 85 calories
• 1g carb
• 6g fat
• 6g protein
• 143mg calcium
• 138mg sodium
Since this cheese is made from milk, it’s a good source of calcium along with various other essential vitamins and minerals. This cheese variant benefits our health in the following ways:
- Source of Biotin: This particular kind of cheese is an excellent source of Biotin which is also called Vitamin B7. Pregnant women can opt for this cheese to cope with possible biotin deficiency in their body. Vitamin B7 also prevents the nails from turning brittle.
- Source of Riboflavin: It is an excellent decision to add mozzarella cheese into your diet as it is rich in Vitamin B2 or also known as riboflavin. This is a part of the vitamin B complex family that enables the body to fight various ailments such as anemia and migraine attacks.
- Source of Niacin: This dairy item also incorporates vitamin B3 or also known as Niacin, which plays a prominent role in turning the fat in the human body into suitable energy. Furthermore, Niacin is also well-known for controlling cholesterol and prevents the onset of ailments like diabetes and arthritis.
- Replete with fat-soluble vitamins: This cheese incorporates prominent fat-soluble vitamins such as D, E, and E which are required for better calcium absorption, cell membrane protection, and bone health.
- Good source of Zinc: Mozzarella cheese has the right amount of essential mineral in it like zinc. This mineral helps to battle skin problems, as well as increases white blood cell count in the body.
Does the health benefits mentioned above make you want to buy mozzarella cheese?
If yes, then save yourself the burden of visiting your local store, as Awesome Dairy, the best online dairy store, is there on your service.
Why should you choose Awesome Dairy?
Well, Awesome Dairy is India’s first online “only dairy“ store that incorporates the best dairy products of the top-notch dairy brands. Its digital aisle offers a vast variety of milk and milk products such as Ghee, Butter, Processed Cheese, Buttermilk, Mozzarella Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, and more. It also offers the best discount on Amul mozzarella cheese 1 kg price and more. Visit the online store, make an order of your favourite dairy product and get it delivered at your doorstep within Mumbai in no time. Visit now!