Awesome Blog Blog
13 Amazing Gir Cow Ghee Benefits27 December, 2018
Gir cow ghee which is also known as desi cow ghee has many magical health benefits to offer. Dive in to know about it in details!
We are often surrounded by facts such as dairy products like butter; cheese and ghee add fats to our body. This is however partly correct. Not all fats are bad or harmful to our body. In the case of ghee, the one which we obtain from crossbreed cows are different from the ones that we obtain from desi cows. Desi cow ghee is beneficial for our health in numerous ways. Such ghee is obtained from special species of cow known as “Gir Cows”. These cows are especially found in forest regions such as in several districts of the state of Gujarat. In comparison to other breeds of cows, Gir cows produce more milk.
This milk cattle breed hails from India. More precisely, the native tract of this breed is Gir Hills and forests of Kathiawar including Junagadh, Bhavnagar, Rajkot and Amreli districts of Gujarat. These cattle are famous for their tolerance to stressful conditions and resistance to various tropical diseases.
Let’s highlight its 13 amazing health benefits below:
1. This type of ghee helps at slowing down the aging process and thus makes your voice soft and clear.
2. This ghee incorporates vitamin A2, E and D with Omega3 properties which are highly important and beneficial for a healthy lifestyle.
3. The presence of A2 vitamin in Gir cow ghee helps in treating broken bones.
4. This ghee is beneficial in treating insomnia. It is also the best product for joint massage and most importantly it is beneficial for those who are prone to obesity.
5. Gir cow ghee is helpful in decreasing bad cholesterol in the body and facilitates excellent circulation.
6. This ghee incorporates healthy fat-soluble vitamins that facilitate the absorption of nutrients in food that are most vital for health.
7. Gir cow ghee is also included in medical practice to help with ulcers, constipation and promotes healthy eyes and happy skin. It is used to treat and cure burns and blisters. It proves to increase memory and balances the mind and enhances brain function.
8. It contains conjugated linolenic acid (CLA) which proves to be helpful for weight loss, especially belly fat. Gir cow ghee is also beneficial for slowing down the progress of cancer in the body and prevents heart diseases.
9. This ghee melts at 37 degree Celsius, whereas our body temperature is 37.2 degree Celsius. This means that this ghee gets easily absorbed in the body while the commercial ghee melts at approx. 39 degree Celsius or above which further increases the blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol and other diseases in the body.
10. Gir cow ghee has been given a title of “Rasayana” in Ayurveda preeminent herbs and food that works wonder for the overall health and promotes longevity and well-being.
11. This ghee is highly beneficial and recommended for people having problems such as piles, fisher and fistula.
12. This ghee enhances our immunity.
13. It is also beneficial for healthy growth in children.
This online dairy store offers desi ghee at an amazingly discounted price. Their range of products includes branded dairy products such as ghee, paneer, cream, butter, cheese, etc. Visit now to know more about the Awesome products at an Awesome price.