Gowardhan Rich n Thick Dahi 400g
- Manufacture Date:
- Expiry Date:
Pastuerized toned milk used
14 in stock
- Gowardhan owns the largest cow farm in India as well as Asia’s largest cheese plant
- The company is committed to international standards of product quality
- Gowardhan dahi is rich in taste and thick in consistency
- Patuerized toned milk is used to attain the perfect texture
- Cow’s milk is used to make the dahi
- Net weight of the tub is 400g which is slightly bigger than the 200g tub
- Enriched with protein and calcium
- Dahi aids better digestion
- Always keep under refrigeration(below 4 degree celsius)
- Best before 15 days from the date of packaging
You may also like…
Epigamia Epigamia is the first greek yogurt brand of India Epi...
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you need help or have a question for Customer Service, please Contact us.