- Gowardhan owns the largest cow farm in India as well as Asia’s largest cheese plant
- The company is committed to international standards of product quality
- Gowardhan paneer is wholesome paneer block
- Many savoury dishes can be made using paneer
- It is usually chopped and fried or diced or cooked with various vegetables
- Gowardhan Paneer is unsalted, home-made, colorless cheese
- Net content of the pack is 200gm
- Gowardhan Paneer is made using cow’s milk and hence is very nutrituos
- Paneer is a rich source of protein
- Enriched with protein, vitamin A and calcium
- Remove the outer packaging before consumption
- Keep refrigerated(below 4 degree celsius)
- Consume within 2 days of opening the pack
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you need help or have a question for Customer Service, please Contact us.