- ‘Go’ is derived from Gowardhan which means ‘cow’
GO cheese spread
- Go cheese spread is a plain and unflavoured cheese spread
- it is soft and creamy
- It can be used on bread or as a dip
- Net content of the pack is 200gm
- Enriched with protein, calcium, vitamin A
- Always keep under refrigeration(below 4 degree celsius)
- Consume within 7 days of opening the pack
- Best before 6 months form packaging
You may also like…
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you need help or have a question for Customer Service, please Contact us.