- Amul is the leading brand in India for its food products and the beverage products and is known for high quality milk and milk products
Amul Taaza Homogenised Milk
- It comes under the category of homogenised toned milk
- The milk is long life consistent and fresh product
- It has also been processed to give smooth consistency preventing cream layer formation
- The airtight packaging helps for the long life of milk and it can be kept for 6 months with the help of refrigeration(once opened, it should consumed within 2 days)
- It has been sterilised at a high temperature (UHT treatment) and packed aseptically to give safe and nutritious milk which stays fresh until opened.
- The Amul Taaza 1 litre Homogenised Milk pack is India’s favourite milk tetra pack. Buy it, stock it and drink it. No need to boil and comes loaded with vitamin and protein nutritious for the body.
- Net content of the pack is 1 litre
- Enriched with vitamins A & D
- SNF 8.5% minimum
- Fat 3.0% minimum
- Should be consumed within six months from manufacture(unopened)
- Consume within 2 days after opening(refrigerate)
- Shake well before use
- Do not buy if the pack is damaged or puffed
Toned Milk (Fat 3.0% – SNF 8.5%)
You may also like…
Amul Amul is the leading brand in India for its food products an...
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you need help or have a question for Customer Service, please Contact us.