- Amul is the leading brand in India for its food products and the beverage products and is known for high quality milk and milk products
Amul Lactose free milk
- Amul lactose free milk has less than 0.01% lactose content
- It helps in easy digestion of milk for Lactose intolerant people
- The tetra pak comes with recap facility to allow multiple usage and avoid spillage
- The tetra pak makes it easy to carry and use
- The milk comes in attractive, easy to use portion pack of 250 ml in Tetra pack.
- Net content of the Pack is 250ml (32 Pieces)
- Lactose free milk is enriched with proteins, vitamins and calcium
- The lactose content is reduced thus even lactose intolerant people can consume milk
- Should be consumed within six months from manufacture(unopened)
- Should be stored in cool and dry condition with ambient temperature
- Shake well before use
- Do not buy if the pack is damaged or puffed
You may also like…
Amul Amul is the leading brand in India for its food products an...
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you need help or have a question for Customer Service, please Contact us.